19 Photos Proving That Motherhood Is a Magical Experience, No Matter the Species
Motherhood is one of the most magical experiences there are. It’s practically impossible to describe the wide range of emotions you go through to a person who’s never been in this position. And those feelings are not limited to humans only: look at the moms belonging to other biological species, and you’ll see that they are tender and loving as well.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some photos of animal moms that can melt the coldest of hearts.
1. Dog mama and her baby look so cute! It’s like a mini version of her.
2. “My foster mama kitty and her four biological babies... plus a bonus baby!”
3. These 3 tawny frogmouth birds, tho...
4. “Found a kitten that we named Wonton at 3 weeks old. My dog, Polly, immediately took over the mothering role. They’re inseparable.”
5. “Daughter and mother, 19 and 20”
6. “The protective shells of a baby Pangolin are very soft when they are young, so the mothers curl around their bodies to protect them. ♥”
7. “Like mother, like daughter”
8. “This scene of mother and daughter made my day! ♥️ They are both Gir cattle, mostly found in Gujarat, India.”
9. “Bea had 2 kittens after wandering up to me at a colony and asking me to take her home. The other 3 were found next to a pool and surrendered to my vet. She loves them all equally, and they are growing fast!”
10. “Mom and baby in my backyard — excellent picture of meal time. Great job!”
11. “This is Daphne, my foster mama, and her 5 babies.”
12. “Meet the new mother of 9 little baby cows!”
13. “Mother and baby deer outside my window”
14. “This is how we do it.”
15. “My goat lost her mother when she was young and our llama has taken over as her surrogate mother, cuddling with her every night, and always keeping an eye on her.”
16. “We’ve invited the mother inside and made a comfortable place for her to care for her newborn kitten. She seems very happy here.”
17. “My mama dog made a puppy dump.”
18. “A mother protecting her children”
19. “My cat recently had kittens, her face is priceless.”
Do you have any anecdotes or pictures of your pet being a mom? Show us some photos, and we might write an article featuring them!