20 People Who Had an Amusing Twist to Their Day
There are many ways to spice up an ordinary day. You can go do something unusual and extraordinary. Or it can be as simple as finding joy — or discovering something new — in the little things around you.
1. “Fluorescent eye drops show the scratches on my partner’s cornea after a factory accident. So, that’s why it hurts...”
2. “I took a picture of a lizard on a window; it looks like a massive killer lizard on the garage.”
3. “My oldest brother and I have such similar-looking faces that even with them swapped, we still look the same.”
4. “What it looks like when you light a dandelion on fire”
5. “This tree that looks like a dragon coming out of the ground”
6. “’Pay-as-you-fill’ and ’walk-straight-out’ carts have come to my city.”
7. “My friend’s dog used to suck on the pacifier that she would drop. Happened to catch them together this one time.”
8. “My brother lives in Durango, CO. This happened today. He called it ’The Small Council.’”
9. “Thinking they couldn’t get out, we tried to help them get out, but they jumped back in.”
10. “Third day at a new job and this just happened.”
11. “I spit a watermelon seed in the flowerpot a while back...”
12. “My son’s onesie has a different colored button in the middle so it’s easier to line them up properly.”
13. “My dog made this face to show he’s done with our trip.”
14. “An accidental rainbow kitty”
15. The cats accidentally confessed they’re in love.
16. “She lost her favorite blanket on vacation, and then this happened.”
17. “I happened to catch this photo of a snowflake on my daughter’s eyelash last winter; it wasn’t there for long!”
18. “I’m the one on the left, the guy on the right was someone I randomly bumped into in a Burger King sitting behind me.”
19. “My brother proposed to his girlfriend yesterday. This serendipitous photo of the engagement ring happened!”
20. “My wife cut open a squid while making dinner and found the squid’s dinner.”
What are the best things in your life that happened unexpectedly? Which of your own small discoveries still makes your jaw drop?