15+ People Who Suddenly Bumped Into Their Twins
As unique as we all are, there’s still a chance your look-alike is somewhere out there. And it’s not just an old wives’ tale, the fact that most of us resemble someone else is backed up by science. A group of researchers analyzed nearly 4,000 people and confirmed that there’s definitely a possibility for all of us to accidentally meet someone who looks exactly like us.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered photos of 18 people who were lucky enough to meet their stranger twins.
1. “I’m the one on the left, the guy on the right was someone I randomly bumped into in a Burger King sitting behind me.”
2. “Been told I share a resemblance with my 3rd great-grandmother.”
3. “Apparently, I look like Drew Barrymore.”
4. “Found my look-alike, just around 100 years apart.”
5. “When you take your daughter to a museum and see her in a painting”
6. “Found my double today.”
7. Could it be that American presenter Andrew Zimmern knew that he had a doppelgänger?
8. “My grandma when she was young (left), and me (right)”
9. “My 3-year-old and Chris Pratt — it’s like they’re the same person.”
10. “Found my dad’s doppelgänger on a trip to Jamaica.”
11. “My great-uncle and me — when genetics transcend generations...”
12. “We’re not related, I found him in NYC. It was very freaky...”
13. “When you go to get a flu shot and the pharmacist is your doppelgänger”
14. “When your friend has the same face as comedian Keith Habersberger”
15. “I can’t even believe it. The server at the restaurant said, ’Hey there’s a guy in the kitchen that looks just like you... can I bring him out?’”
16. “Found my doppelgänger, just not what I hoped for.”
17. “I visited Pearl Harbor and I found a soldier that looked a lot like me.”
18. “I found my mini-me/doppelgänger at a wedding and our outfits even matched.”
What about you? Do you also think you look like a famous person or someone else?