15 People Whose Genetics Gifted Them a Unique Look
Being unique takes on a new meaning when you share body features with very few people in the world. Like, for example, a birth scar in your eye that reshaped your pupil and iris. Mesmerizing things like this are especially great when the person who has them is proud to look otherworldly.
Now I’ve Seen Everything found some folks whose genetics decided to be extra creative.
1. “I was born with a scar on my eye.”
2. “Both of my pinkies have a single partition.”
3. “My son has a black spot of hair in his blonde hair. It grows in black, and there is no birthmark or discoloration under it.”
4. “A little bit double-jointed.”
5. “No, it’s not a pierced hole. I inherited it from my father and my brother also has it.”
It’s called the preauricular sinus.
6. “My eyelashes on my right eye started growing in white a few months ago.”
7. “At 40 years of age, I was diagnosed with vitiligo. Never be ashamed or embarrassed.”
8. “Had to wear a splint on my broken finger for so long that the bend line at the joint disappeared.”
9. “For a cis woman I have exceedingly strong sideburns.”
10. “My girlfriend and my nephew have a very similar birthmark despite the fact that they aren’t related at all.”
11. “There’s a patch on my leg that doesn’t get goosebumps.”
12. “The bottom joint is higher on both of my thumbs.”
13. “I have a teardrop-shaped birthmark perfectly placed under my right eye.”
14. No such thing as too many freckles.
15. “Heterochromia and mirrored makeup.”
Do you have any unique traits you’d like to share?