15+ Pictures That Give Us a Glimpse Into People’s Most Special Days
Looking back on the most important days of our lives would be an impossible task without the help of pictures. They have the power to take us back in time or simply become the main cover for the chapters of our lives that really matter.
People all across the world decided to share some of the best days of their lives with us, and Now I’ve Seen Everything hopes these will make your heart a little bit happier.
1. “My 90-year-old grandfather with dementia cannot remember us most days. Today he hugged my 40-year-old son and said, ’I really love this kid, I’m glad he’s here.’”
2. “Sold my first prints. Just wanted to share. One love!”
3. “I built this ‘86 Raleigh from the frame up. I’m proud of myself for the first time in a long time!”
4. “Got paid for the first time ever tonight to do the one thing I truly love; stand-up comedy. This is the happiest day of my life!”
5. “I’m a UPS driver and I cried when I opened up our son’s letter to Santa.”
I would really like to spend more time with my dad, so I would really love and appreciate it if you could help him get off work early because he is a UPS worker and people are ordering so many presents, so I would love it if you could help him in any way.
6. “I don’t have much, but today I made enough money to buy my girlfriend some of her favorites for her birthday. I’m so excited.”
7. “Baked a cake to celebrate my nephew’s LAST chemo treatment 4 years after he got leukemia at age 7!”
“No mo chemo!”
8. “My little girl wasn’t supposed to make it into her teenage years. This year, she will be graduating!”
9. “When we bought our house, we cut down a large gnarly holly tree. My new neighbor, a woodturner, asked me for the wood in exchange for something cool he would make from some of it. Here is that holly vase with Lichtenberg patterns.”
10. “My nephew getting airlifted to emergency surgery, being the coolest copilot you’ve ever seen”
“I think everything is going to be okay. He’s been an absolute trooper.” © Revenge_of_the_Khaki
11. “Today is my granny’s one-hundredth birthday! Happy birthday to the best grandmother a guy could have.”
12. “Not much, but I bought my first couch for my first place and I’m super happy with it.”
13. “Proposed to the love of my life at the spot where we had our first date.”
14. “Went back to college last week. It’s been 13 years and I’m starting from square one. Here goes nothing!”
15. “Bought our first house today! So happy to build this home with the love of my life.”
If you also have a picture with a great backstory, share it with us, as it will be a pleasure to know what’s behind it and why it’s so important to you. If you want, and we have enough good pictures, we might even make a new compilation and add yours there.