15 Women Who Wanted to Pamper Themselves at a Beauty Salon but the Results Made Them Facepalm
Doing your hair and nails at home will save you lots of time and money, but sometimes you just feel like spoiling yourself. Whether it’s a special occasion or you just want to refresh your look, beauty salons promise you to do exactly what you asked for. But sometimes the results turn out to be not quite as you expected. That’s exactly what happened to these 15 women who were truly disappointed after they went to a stylist.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything know how hard it is to find a hairstylist or a manicurist who gets you. And we sincerely wish these women finally find really good experts.
1. “My best friend wanted fun nails for her birthday so she took the picture on the left to a salon... she left with the nails on the right.”
2. “Paid almost $700 for this patchy and uneven balayage that took 10 hours.”
3. “What I wanted vs what I got.”
4. “Makeup artist left me with white bottom lashes from the pale shadow she applied on my lids for a TV commercial shoot.”
5. “What I asked for and what I got...”
6. “I paid $370 and cried when I got home.”
7. “I wanted a simple manicure for my wedding. I was upset but also couldn’t stop laughing.”
8. “What I asked for and what I got for $250.”
9. “Nail newbie — I just went to the nail salon and got a manicure with gel. It looks messy to me...”
10. “I went to a pretentious hipster place for a pink ombre. Things did not go well...”
11. “What I wanted vs what I got.”
12. “Got my hair done yesterday. The first picture is what I asked for and the second picture is what they did. They refuse to fix it.”
13. Expectation vs reality
15. “Well... it’s not what I asked for.”
What has been the boldest experiment you’ve ever done with your appearance? Tell us in the comment section below!