15+ People Whose Love Is Deeper Than an Ocean
There are some people who seem to radiate love, and you feel this the moment you meet them. In addition to these people being everyone’s favorite, they also have some health benefits. Scientists say that those who spread those positive emotions to their friends, family, and even strangers, are less stressed and have healthier hearts.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything adore such people and think that they make our world a wonderful place, which is why we gathered some of their good deeds here.
1. “The way my dog looks at my grandma who just came home after a small surgery.”
2. “My dad’s first look at my baby sister in her wedding dress. He is normally a tough guy. This hit us all in the feelings.”
3. ’’My sweet 91-year-old grandma makes these hats and slippers by hand and donates them to her local hospital.’’
4. “My parents in high school (1970) and now. They’ve been together since 8th grade, and married for 47 years.”
5. “My son loves looking at the moon every night. So I made him a 3-meter-high rocket cake stand for his second birthday.”
6. ’’My sister and niece delivering support while I get chemo’’
7. ’’I crocheted a sofa for my cat and cried the first time he went to snooze on it.’’
8. “Here’s my dad trying to ruin my photo, this is now my favorite photo.”
9. ’’I haven’t been to the barber in years. Today, I donated 19 inches of hair to Wigs for Kids.’’
10. “Don’t have a lot of people to tell but I got engaged today. So excited for what’s next.”
11. ’’My grandpa unexpectedly passed away and I made this charcoal portrait drawing for my grandma.’’
12. ’’I donated a table I made to a small restaurant hoping to keep them in business.’’
13. ’’These shoes my mom made for my soon-to-be-born nephew’’
14. ’’A homemade cat tree for Rio’s birthday’’
15. “I was at my lowest point and a door dasher wrote me this.”
16. ’’My husband and I built a fort in my son’s room as a surprise for NYE. We’ll watch movies together to ring in the new year.’’
17. Some things never change.
What’s your way of expressing love? Do you believe that love is contagious and it just takes one warm action to turn your day around?