14 Logical Problems That Will Require Your Best Effort to Solve
Problems are a part of everyone’s life and we are always challenged to find solutions. But, there are some problems that we would be glad and try to solve. Puzzles, riddles, and other brain teasers are very popular with many people since, if solved, they give them a nice feeling about themselves and their brain capacity.
Now I’ve Seen Everything created 14 visual and text riddles that are bound to challenge your brain.
1. Where is the coffee?
2. Move one matchistick so the equation makes sense.
3. You need to fill 2 empty sacks with coffee from the first sack. All the sacks are the same size. How will you do it?
4. Which flip flop doesn’t have a pair?
5. Can you find the answer?
6. Move 4 matches only. You need to form 2 smaller arrows.
7. Can you guess which slot number the car is parked in?
8. Can you spot the 5 differences?
9. What would you do here?
10. Move 2 sticks only to form 3 triangles.
11. Are you good at math?
12. Which balloon is the boy holding?
13. What is it?
14. Can you solve this equation?
Which ones troubled you the most and how many did you solve?