15 People Who Are the Stars in Their Own Comedy
Laughter might truly be the best remedy since it can help fight depression, says a study. But that’s not the only benefit, there’s a whole list of them. Fortunately, the world is full of folks who take every opportunity possible to make a joke. That even means turning a possible tough situation into an hysterical anecdote.
Now I’ve Seen Everything introduces you to a group of people whose sense of humor never wavers.
1. “Decided to spoof my son’s Facebook profile photo.”
2. “I have a bit of loose skin after a 70 kg weight loss.”
3. “Told my kids I was building garden beds and they did this.”
4. “This is where my dad chose to have lunch after having eye surgery.”
5. “Spent 10 minutes taking pics of my wife. When she was finally happy, I asked her to return the favor.”
6. “When people tell me I wear too much makeup”
7. “My girlfriend accidentally inserted herself into a beautiful moment at a wedding.”
“So I made it into my anniversary card to her.”
8. “My sister got her senior photos back.”
9. “My son taking his mouse for a walk.”
10. “I said, ’How tall are you?’ He handed me this.”
The card reads:
“Yes I am tall. I am 6’10’’ (No I’m not kidding. Yes, that is tall)
No, I do not play basketball. I play volleyball.
Yes, seeing the tops of everyone’s head is weird.
Yes, the weather is nice up here.
This has been a great conversation.”
11. “My little cousins wanted to know why the art museum had a painting of their uncle.”
12. “Went to the store and got myself a cool new scarf and head band. Made from the receipt.”
13. “I recently became a dad and put my ’uniform’ on while still at the hospital. I’ve been planning this for a while.”
14. “My son’s first day at school today. I handled it really well.”
15. “Was told I looked like a Bratz doll, so I decided to embrace it.”
Do you think of yourself as a funny person? Let’s hear your favorite joke!